Please Make a Donation at the Door.
$20 Donation goes towards: Expenses and proceeds go toward local film project.
1) Food (hot dogs, hamburgers, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, Katchup, Relish, Mustard, BBQ Sauce, pasta sauceChips, Dips, Onions, meatballs, hor's Douvres, vegetables, etc
2) Amenities (Cups, Plates, forks, knives, spoons, napkins, Garbage bags, cleaning supplies, etc)
3) Beverages (soda, water, coffee, beer, wine, juice)
4) Equipment & Rentals (Tent, tables, projector, screen, propane tanks, etc)
5) Staff (photographers, videographers, bartenders, parking, Video Playback, Hosts, set up, clean up, etc)
We do accept volunteers and donations. They are greatly appreciated.
If you would like to volunteer or bring a dish. Please contact Neal Thomassen on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Thanks to Dennis Savage for helping in cleaning on Thursday.
Young Studios for providing tables.
John Edward Kopec for providing a sound system
Alan Drouin for opening up his home to the creative community.
Bill Hamell and Alec Asten for A/V Set up.
STAFF and Volunteers
Catering: Jacob Fava from Oden Gourmet & Tony Lasardo
JodyLynn Talevi - Graphic Design for FIM Signs
Shari Rosenthal - Video Playback 1 (6-8pm)
Melissa Torriero - Video Playback 2 (8-10pm)
Lindsey Pearsall - Video Playback Assistant 1 (5-7pm)
Malcom Cameron - Video Playback Assistant 2 (7-9pm)
Lindsay Thomassen - Door Person
Nancy Ferrante - Front Door Assistant
Kelly-Ann Parillo - Front Door Assistant
Paul Leone - Lighting for Musicians
Marc D'Amato - Bartender 1 (Beer) upstairs
Jamie Lynn - Bartender 2 (Beer) upstairs
Maureen Sweeney - Bartender (Wine) downstairs
Vicky Rios - Photographer 2 (Presenters & Crew)
Matt Sauro - Photographer (guests)
Steve Smith - Photographer (guests)
William R. Burke - Photographer (guests)
Alec Asten - Production Set up - Thursday Night
Bill Hamell - Production Set up - Thursday Night
Dennis Savage - Parking 4:30 - 6:30pm (Grand Entrance Greeter)
Leslie Jean - Parking 4:30-6:30pm (Row Coordinator)
Jamie Joseph - Parking 4:30-6:30pm (Alignment Specialist)
Keith Thomassen - Security
Nick Checker (Crew)
Cassandra Em (Crew)
Jeff Boratko (Crew)
Shari Rosenthal (Crew)
Ed Mason (Crew)
Bringing a Dish
Vilinda McGregor Williams - Chilli
Michelle Rae Berg - cheese, crackers, & pepperoni platter
Sharon Challenger - Humus and Pita Chips
Adrianne Balcom - Mixed Green Salad
Ned & Sharon Farrell - Sweet Potato Pasta